Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Published on a semi-annual basis, the Chicago College of Optometry newsletter features the latest topics in external rotations preceptorship, as well as campus news.
- Fall 2019 - Welcome Class of 2023 * Clinical Rotations Spotlight: Sarah El-Khazendar * Preceptor Corner: Acess to RMS * Rotation Expectations
- Spring 2019 - Eye Institute Rotaion Site Selection Process * Designer Eyewear Trunk Show * Clinical Rotations Spotlight: Kristin Adams, OD * Preceptor Corner: Clinical Privileging
- Winter 2018 - New Associate Dean of Clinical Affairs * Accreditation for CCO * Preceptor Corner: FERPA * Spring CE Event
- Fall 2018 - New Assisant Director of Clinical Affairs * VR Magic comes to CCO! * White Coat Ceremony 2018 * Preceptor Reminders: HIPAA
- Summer 2018 - Library Access for Preceptors * AOA Optometry's Meeting * New Optometry Building * Meeting the faces of Externship: Pathik Amin
- Spring 2018 - Optometry Education Initiative Underway * Continuing Education Opportunities Offered * Meet the New Dean of the Chicago College of Optometry * New Laboratory Spaces
- Winter 2017 - Preceptor Teaching Corner: Introduction * Visit Our New Preceptor Webpage * Meet the Faces of Externship: Nadine Antonio * Preceptor Connection: Be Involved * Midwestern University White Coat Ceremony 2017 * Calendar, College Connection, Keep in Touch
- Fall 2017 - Meet Our Inaugural Class of Optometry * Welcome Current and Prospective Preceptors * Mission Statement * Midwestern University Eye Institute Celebrates 2nd Anniversary * Meet the Faces of Externship: Aarlan Aceto