Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The mission of this Council is to create a mechanism for graduates of the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (AZCOM) to further professional opportunities, continue friendships, participate as a mentor, and to enhance the educational opportunities of any member of the AZCOM program of Midwestern University, including students, faculty, and alumni. Alumni will maintain a close relationship with AZCOM and the University as a whole to ensure that the above objectives are met.
- Jennifer Wild, D.O. '02 - President
- Connie Tucker, D.O. '00 - Vice President
- Dane Caputo, D.O., '13 - Treasurer
- Melody Rodarte, D.O., FACP '02 - Secretary
- Randall Nydam, Associate Dean, Ph.D. - Faculty Representative
Click here for ways to get involved with your alma mater.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.