Application Process and Deadlines
Master of Biomedical Sciences Program
To be considered for admission into the Master of Biomedical Sciences Program, applicants must submit the following items to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed Application for Admission to the Master of Biomedical Sciences Program
- The application, forms and instructions are accessible at www.midwestern.edu; click on the IL Biomedical Sciences Program section.
- A nonrefundable, nonwaivable application fee of $50
- Two letters of recommendation (or one committee letter from the applicant's college or university). The Office of Admissions will accept signed and sealed letters from prehealth advisors or committees, science professors, and health professionals
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended. Applicants must enclose official transcripts from every undergraduate, graduate, or professional school that they have attended or are currently attending. These transcripts must be sealed and signed by the registrar at each institution.
- Scores that are less than five years old from one of the following: the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Dental Admissions Test (DAT), or Optometry Admissions Test (OAT).
Send application materials to:
Office of Admissions
555 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Please Note: Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions of any changes in their mailing address or e-mail address. All requests for applications withdrawal must be made in writing.