Speech-Language Pathology Program
To qualify for graduation, students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum number of 105 credit hours in the curriculum;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the Speech-Language Pathology Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.