Downers Grove, IL Campus
Students enjoy a 105-acre campus in Downers Grove nestled serenely within a rolling, wooded setting. The campus features the following facilities:
- Littlejohn Hall, the library technology center with extensive book, journal, and electronic collections linked by a computerized system, a medical informatics laboratory, a large multi-sectional auditorium and comfortable lounge and study areas.
- Alumni Hall, an academic facility with state-of-the-art osteopathic manipulative therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy labs, classrooms, research facilities and faculty offices.
- Centennial Hall composed of a pharmacy practice laboratory, three research laboratories, and two 258-seat lecture halls/classrooms.
- Recreation and Wellness Hall featuring a fully equipped weight room, an aerobic exercise room, racquetball/handball courts, a gymnasium, craft room, and music room. Additional recreational facilities include athletic fields for intramural sports.
- The six-story Redwood Hall features the Dorothy and Ward Perrin Interfaith Chapel, kitchens, classrooms, an auditorium, and residence hall rooms.
- The Commons student center houses the campus bookstore, mailroom, a full-service dining hall, coffee shop, computer lab and administrative offices.
- Haspel/Hambrick Hall provides space for administrative offices.
- Science Hall, a newly completed five-story academic building with modern classrooms, research laboratories, dental simulation clinic, student testing center, and faculty offices.
- The nearly $100 million Midwestern UniversityMultispecialty Clinic provides a state-of-the-arteducational experience for Midwestern studentswhile also meeting the community demand for awide-range of patient care. The clinic is locatedapproximately 10 minutes from the Downers Grovecampus at 3450 Lacey Road, Downers Grove, IL.The six-story building includes the Dental Institutewith 216 dental operatories and other patient-careoperations including a family medicine practice,speech, language therapy and physical andoccupational therapy.
- Classroom and Auditorium Hall, the 137,000square-foot building includes a large auditoriumspace that can be used for White Coat andgraduation ceremonies and also be divided into 5large lecture halls. The building also includesadditional classrooms, a simulation center, andacademic office space. Completion of this four-storybuilding is expected in spring 2014.