Cardiovascular Science Program
To qualify for graduation with the master's degree, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study leading to the completion of a master's project acceptable to the Program Student Academic Review Committee;
- Satisfactorily complete the required 101.5 quarter-credit hours in the overall course of study with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75, have no course or rotation grade below a C, and satisfactorily complete a final general exercise (Program Summative Evaluation) involving a comprehensive knowledge-based and skills-based examination;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the Program Student Academic Review Committee and the College of Health Sciences Student Promotion and Graduation Committee and the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.