Midwestern University Home

College of Health Sciences

Glendale, AZ Campus

Licensure Requirements

Cardiovascular Science Program

Licensure is not required in all states, including Arizona. In those states requiring licensure, a perfusionist must be a certified clinical perfusionist. Certification is achieved by passing the certifying examination administered by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP).

For further information regarding the ABCP certifying examination, contact:

The American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
207 N. 25th Avenue
Hattiesburg, MS 39401