Transfer of Credit
Clinical Psychology Program
In order to receive credit for previous coursework completed at other institutions prior to matriculation at Midwestern University, students must submit a Transfer of Credit Request Application prior to registration. The transfer of credit has the following conditions:
- A maximum of 40 quarter hours of credit for coursework completed prior to matriculation may be considered according to CHS policy for advanced placement.
- Transferred course credit is limited to graduate level courses from recognized, regionally accredited degree granting institutions.
- Credit is not transferred for a clinical practicum or an internship.
- Credit may be awarded for required courses from other doctoral programs.
- Credit may only be awarded for courses in which grades of B- or better were attained.
- The Program may require a competency examination to determine satisfactory performance before awarding credit for a course.
- Credit can only be awarded for courses completed within the seven-year period prior to matriculation.