Nurse Anesthesia Program
To qualify for graduation with a Master of Science from the Nurse Anesthesia Program of Midwestern University, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study acceptable to the Program Student Academic Review Committee;
- Satisfactorily complete the required number of 132 credit hours and pass the curriculum with a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA;
- Receive a favorable recommendation from the Nurse Anesthesia Program, Program Student Academic Review Committee, and the College of Health Sciences Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Be recommended for conferral of the master's degree by the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.