Physical Therapy Program
To qualify for graduation, students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 170-quarter credit hours in the curriculum;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution; and
- Submit a properly completed and signed graduation clearance form to the Office of the Registrar.