Physical Therapy Program
To qualify for graduation, students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 170-quarter credit hours in the curriculum.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution.
- Submit a properly completed and signed graduation clearance form to the Office of the Registrar.