Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas
Glendale, AZ Campus
The University releases transcripts and duplicate diplomas upon receipt of a request from a student or graduate. All requests should be submitted through http://online.midwestern.edu.
- No phone requests are honored.
- Allow one week for processing.
- There is no charge for a transcript release for MWU students prior to graduation; however, graduates and transferring students are required to pay $5.00 per official transcript release.
- Individuals who are no longer students at MWU are charged $5.00.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student with a past-due account balance with MWU or the MWU Clinics.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student or alumnus who has not completed a financial aid exit interview, if aid was borrowed while attending MWU.
A graduate can request a duplicate diploma by writing to the Registrar. The charge for a duplicate diploma is $50.00 paid in advance.