Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The 156-acre Glendale Campus boasts a scenic location situated 15 miles outside of downtown Phoenix. Facilities on the campus include:
- Cactus Wren Hall, the newest classroom and laboratory building on campus, containing lecture halls, conference rooms, and classrooms (78,000 sq ft).
- Sahuaro Hall, with lecture halls, conference rooms, and laboratory classrooms boasting the finest in educational equipment and medical resources (64,850 sq ft).
- Cholla Hall, with two lecture auditoria, modern pharmacy laboratories, multi-use classrooms, and a computer lab (37,976 sq ft).
- Ocotillo Hall, with cutting-edge practice labs, classrooms, and a 600-seat dividable auditorium (40,000 sq ft).
- Agave Hall, with state-of-the-art anatomy and osteopathic manipulative medicine labs, as well as several multi-purpose spaces (40,000 sq ft).
- Glendale Hall, featuring classrooms, faculty offices, and a dental simulation lab (130,000 sq. ft.).
- Foothills Science Center, which houses faculty research facilities (26,765 sq ft).
- Mesquite Hall, home of the Clinical Skills & Simulation Center which offers human and technology-based simulation models for MWU students to practice clinical skills; features 19 clinical and 6 specialty exam rooms, a mock OR/ER, scrub room, and student testing/faculty observation areas with high-resolution video.
- 2,600-seat Auditorium with classroom space for lectures and large campus events (40,000 sq ft).
- Recreation & Wellness Hall, with gymnasium and exercise facilities, and special rooms for music, crafts, and dance/aerobics (26,135 sq ft).
- Four Barrel Student Center buildings, which are home to University departments including Admissions, Financial Aid, Development and Relations, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Campus Security, and the Stagecoach Dining Hall. Student amenities include lounges, game room, and outdoor basketball courts and a sand volleyball court.
- Comprehensive medical library with computer resources and study rooms.
- Chanen Interfaith Chapel, with space for personal reflection, student organizations, special events.
- The Midwestern University Multispecialty Clinic, offering comprehensive family medical treatment in six specialty areas, including Family Medicine, Foot and Ankle Services, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Pharmacy Services.
- The Midwestern University Therapy Institute offers therapeutic specialty services for the entire family in several disciplines, including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Low Vision Rehabilitation, Sports Vision Performance Training, Vision Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology.
- The Midwestern University Dental and Eye Institutes, providing community dental and eye care and experiential education for our students.
- The Animal Health Institute, a complex of community veterinary facilities including the Companion Animal Clinic, the Equine and Bovine Center, and the Diagnostic Pathology Center, providing healthcare and services for animals of all sizes and types.