Super Sealant Saturday
Seal Your Kids' Teeth with a Smile
Saturday, October 6, 2012 | 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Join the College of Dental Medicine-Arizona for a day of free dental care and education for children ages six to 12.
FREE dental care will include cleanings, screenings, and molar sealants.
- Services will be provided by appointment only. Call the Midwestern University Dental Institute at 623.806.7150.
- In order to ensure that your child receives treatment during the event, you must arrive at the scheduled time.
- Instructional presentations will be held for parents and children in both English and Spanish.
- A legal guardian of each child must be present at all times during the event.
- Plan on being at the event for approximately one to two hours depending on treatment provided.
Thank you to our generous sponsor:
Midwestern University Dental Institute
19369 North 59th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308
(59th Ave. & Utopia south of the 101)
View press release