Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Since its founding in Illinois in 1900 and Arizona in 1995, Midwestern University has continued to thrive, expanding to meet the ever-changing needs of society. This enviable position has allowed Midwestern University to make a continuous impact in the healthcare professions. Consider Midwestern’s far-reaching influence in recent numbers:
- More than 15,600 admissions applications are received each year to fill just 1,120 student seats
- Over 290 full-time faculty actively teach, conduct research, and mentor their future colleagues
- Over 370 full-time professional staff are employed to support the academic mission of the University
- The University’s Glendale Campus boasts over 7,100 alumni who are working in leading hospitals, pharmacies, private practices, governmental agencies, academic institutions, and healthcare facilities throughout the nation
- Across both campuses, the university educates more than 6,000 students in 14 healthcare professions
- Our beautiful 156-acre campus in Glendale is located just 20 miles from downtown Phoenix