College of Pharmacy, Glendale Campus
The innovative, three-year CPG program puts you on the fast track to a rewarding career through comprehensive education. At MWU, individual attention and teamwork models current pharmacy practice.
Patient care experiences begin immediately and are integrated throughout the curriculum — you'll find yourself at community pharmacies, hospitals, managed care facilities, physician offices, Indian Health Service programs, and other rural and urban sites in the growing Southwest region.
The mission of the Midwestern University College of Pharmacy is to advance the profession of pharmacy by educating future and current pharmacists, engaging in scholarship and research, and maximizing health outcomes through patient care and public service in a culturally diverse society.
The Midwestern University College of Pharmacy is dedicated to excellence and innovation in pharmacy education, scholarship and service.
The Midwestern University College of Pharmacy embraces the following core values to guide all our endeavors:
- Excellence: We strive to achieve and maintain the highest standards.
- Professionalism: We demonstrate responsibility, respect for others, and accountability to uphold the trust of our stakeholders.
- Integrity: We embody the principles of honesty, compassion, and ethics.
- Inclusion: We celebrate diversity and cultivate a sense of belonging for all.
- Collegiality: We commit to working with others to foster collaboration for the improvement of public health and society.
Learn more about the pharmacy program at the College of Pharmacy, Glendale Campus.