1. Charity Brain, Lauren Allison, Candace Fernandez, Rachael E. Kreisler (2020). ‘Ability of an appointment complexity categorization system applied by non-medical personnel to discriminate between patient categories.’ Journal of Student-Run Clinics.
2. Kreisler, RE, Cornell, H. N., Smith, V. A., Kelsey, S. E., & Hofmeister, E. H. (2020). ‘Use of nalbuphine as a substitute for butorphanol in combination with dexmedetomidine and tiletamine/zolazepam: a randomized non-inferiority trial.’ Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery, 22(2), pp. 100-107. doi: 10.1177/1098612X19826715
3. Rachael E. Kreisler, Nancy L. Stackhouse, and Thomas K. Graves. (2019). ‘Arizona Veterinarians’ Perceptions of and Consensus Regarding Skills, Knowledge, and Attributes of Day One Veterinary Graduates.’ Journal of Veterinary Medical Education. doi: 10.3138/jvme.1117-166r2
4. Kreisler, RE, Cornell, HN and Levy, J.K (2019) ‘Decrease in Population and Increase in Welfare of Community Cats in a Twenty-Three Year Trap-Neuter-Return Program in Key Largo, FL: The ORCAT Program’, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 6(February), pp. 1–14. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2019.00007
5. Claudius IA, Jontz A, Levine M, Lovecchio F, Dabrowski P, Kreisler R (2019). ‘Marijuana self-report compared with testing in trauma patients before and after legalization.’ Clinical Toxicology. doi: 10.1080/15563650.2019.1693045
6. Cornell HN, Shaver SL, Semick DN, Bradley NC, Kreisler RE (2018). ‘Effect of transmucosal corn syrup application on postoperative blood glucose concentrations in kittens’, Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery, 20(4), pp. 289–294. doi: 10.1177/1098612X17705537.
7. Semick DN, Shaver SL, Cornell HN, Bradley NC, Kreisler RE (2018) ‘Perioperative blood glucose concentrations in kittens following overnight fasting and gonadectomy’, Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery, 20(4), pp. 344–348. doi: 10.1177/1098612X17710590
8. Kreisler, RE, Shaver, SL and Holmes, JH (2018) ‘Outcomes of elective gonadectomy procedures performed on dogs and cats by veterinary students and shelter veterinarians in a shelter environment.’, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 253(10), pp. 1294–1299. doi: 10.2460/javma.253.10.1294
9. Wozniak M, Stablein C, Zuk N, Kreisler R (2018) ‘A Student-Run Free Mobile Veterinary Clinic in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area’, Journal of Student-Run Clinics, 4(1).