Available Positions

How to Apply


On-campus positions can be seen by accessing https://online.midwestern.edu. Once you have logged in, you should click on the FWS Job Postings link on the left side of the page. It is your responsibility to arrange a meeting with the faculty/staff member.

Community Service

Community Service positions can be seen by checking the pre-approved Participating Organizations list.

Participating Organization List - Illinois

Participating Organization List - Arizona

It is your responsibility to arrange a meeting with the community service organization. If you have a community service organization that you would like to work for but it is not on the list, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at your campus. NOTE: You can not be paid for community service if it is a class requirement and you are earning academic credit at the same time.

Research Positions

Contact the FWS administrator at your campus.


Students that are new to the Federal Work Study program must complete payroll forms and the appropriate FWS employment approval form.  Continuing students need only complete the applicable employment approval form.  A separate approval form must be completed for each FWS position you have. You are required to renew this form every academic year. You will not be paid until your employment approval form has been received.

Please visit our Financial Aid- FWS Employment and Payroll Forms webpage for the required payroll and FWS employment forms. 

Join our

Apply Today

Visit our

Take Tour

Support the

Donate to our future