Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The mission of this Council is to encourage alumni to participate actively in the College of Pharmacy-Glendale (CPG) community by fostering fellowship amongst peers and faculty, enriching the lives and learning experiences of the newest classes of CPG student pharmacists, embracing the ideals of life-long learning and service and contributing to the culture of our esteemed college and University as a whole.
Our vision is to engage the alumni of CPG on a quarterly basis by creating a range of appealing programs and activities that alumni will seek out to remain involved with each other, current and future pharmacist interns and our college.
Travis Shelton, Pharm.D. '09 - President
Alison Sutton, Pharm.D. '12 - Vice President
Tiffany Gordon, Pharm.D. '14 - Secretary/Treasurer
Joy Reese, Pharm.D. '06 - Alumni Senate Representative
Mary Gurney, Ph.D., RPh - Faculty Representative
The College encourages you to join us in the tradition of excellence and help us inspire a new generation of students by becoming a preceptor. After all, who better to train CPG students than those who were once in their shoes? Preceptors receive the following benefits:
- Earn free CE credit through Pharmacists Letter, live training, and membership in the Collaborative Education Institute (CEI).
- Access MWU library resources and utilize CPG faculty as teaching and clinical resources
- Access CPG's drug information service
- Received reduced rates for CPG's CareeRxpo
- Recruit top students to your practice site
- Infuse your practice site with new ideas and insights
- Contribute to the education of future colleagues
- Give back to the profession and your alma mater
To request a preceptor application or for more information, please contact the Office of Experiential Education by phone at 623.572.3557 or email email@example.com.
For other ideas on how to become involved, click here.