Application Process and Deadlines
Masters of Arts in Biomedical Sciences Program
To be considered for admission into the Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences Program, applicants must submit the following items to the Office of Admissions:
- Completed applications
- The application, forms and instructions are accessible at www.midwestern.edu; click on the IL Biomedical Sciences Program section. For questions about the application or the admissions process, contact the Office of Admissions. Applications must include a nonrefundable, nonwaivable application fee of $50.
- Letters of recommendation
- Applicants must submit two signed and sealed letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities attended.
- Applicants must submit standardized test scores from GRE, MCAT, DAT, PCAT or OAT.
- The deadline for submitting a completed application is July 15.
Send application materials to:
Office of Admissions
555 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Please Note: Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions of any changes in their mailing address or e-mail address. All requests for application withdrawal must be made in writing.