Application Process and Deadlines
Clinical Psychology Program
Applicants are advised to complete the application file as early as possible to ensure timely consideration.
To be considered for admission to the Clinical Psychology Program, students must submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- Completed Applications
- The application, forms and instructions are available at www.midwestern.edu; click on the IL Clinical Psychology Program section. For questions about the application or admissions process, contact the Office of Admissions at 800/458-6253 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Letters of recommendation
- Applicants must submit three properly signed and sealed letters of recommendation from professionals who know the applicant well (e.g. teachers, advisors, professional colleagues or supervisors).
- A personal statement that reflects the educational and career goals of applicants and provides a self-appraisal of their qualifications for the program and profession. Applicants are encouraged to include explanations of any factors in their application materials that might impact evaluations of their application.
- Current curriculum vitae or resume.
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended.
- GRE scores receive consideration in all applicant admission applications, although the GRE score is supplemental to other admissions data. Applicants are required to submit official GRE general test score directly to Midwestern University from the Educational Testing Service.
Send application materials to:
Office of Admissions
555 31st St.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions of any changes in their mailing address or e-mail address. All requests for application withdrawal must be made in writing via e-mail, fax, or letter to the Office of Admissions at the above address.