Nurse Anesthesia Program
To qualify for graduation with a Master of Science from the Nurse Anesthesia Program of Midwestern University, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study acceptable to the Program Student Academic Review Committee.
- Satisfactorily complete the required number of 134 credit hours, pass all courses with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher, and achieve a "B-" or higher in all NAAPG courses.
- Receive a favorable recommendation from the Nurse Anesthesia Program, Program Student Academic Review Committee, and the College of Health Sciences Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Be recommended for conferral of the master's degree by the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.