Physical Therapy Program
To qualify for graduation, students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 170-quarter credit hours for class of 2015 and 2016 and 170.5 for class of 2017.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.