Glendale, AZ Campus
The 145-acre Glendale Campus boasts a scenic location situated 15 miles outside of downtown Phoenix. The new and attractive facilities on the campus include:
- The 64,000-square-foot Sahuaro Hall houses the library, computer rooms, and lecture halls.
- Cholla Hall has two lecture auditoria, modern laboratories, multiuse classrooms, a computer workshop, and faculty offices.
- The Barrel Student Center includes three buildings that feature the Stagecoach Dining Hall, a weight room, a big screen TV with theater seating, pool and ping pong tables, and administrative offices.
- Midwestern University Multispecialty Clinic, includes family medicine, osteopathic manipulative medicine, podiatry, clinical psychology, and pharmacy services.
- Midwestern University Dental Institute and Eye Institute provide health services to the community and clinical training for our students.
- The Foothills Science Center houses research laboratories for faculty and students, an animal facility, and shared equipment rooms.
- Ocotillo Hall provides classrooms, laboratories, and a large auditorium.
- Agave Hall features classrooms, the OMM laboratory, the gross laboratory, and faculty offices.
- Cactus Club House is for on-campus housing students and for special events, offering a large meeting area with amenities such as a kitchen; big-screen TV; pool, ping pong, and foosball tables; smaller group study areas; as well as separate patio areas.
- A Recreation and Wellness Hall featuring gymnasium, music and craft rooms, yoga/pilates room, handball courts, exercise equipment and showers/locker rooms.
- Glendale Hall, featuring classrooms, a dental simulation lab, other educational and research labs and faculty offices.
- The Auditorium Hall seats 2,600 people for special campus events and can be divided into five lecture halls.
- The Interfaith Chapel offers a quiet place for personal reflection, student religious organizations, and special campus events.
- A 109,000 square-foot veterinary teaching clinic and a 78,000 square-foot academic building will be completed by fall 2014. Midwestern University will also complete a 70,000 square-foot large animal teaching facility by January 2015.