Master of Biomedical Sciences Program
To be considered for admission to the Master of Biomedical Sciences Program, an applicant must have:
- A bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- Test scores from either:
- Graduate Record Examination general test (GRE) using the institutional code for Midwestern University of 1769. Contact Educational Testing Services (ETS) at 866/473-4373 or visit http://www.ets.org.
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores. Contact the MCAT Program Office at 202/828-0690 or visit http://www.aamc.org/students/applying/mcat
- Dental Admission Test (DAT) scores. Contact the American Dental Association (ADA) at 312/440-2500 or visit www.ada.org.
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) scores. Contact Harcourt Assessment, Inc. (also known as Pearson) at 800/627-7271 or visit www.pcatweb.info.
- Optometry Admissions Test (OAT) scores.
Contact Optometry Admission Testing Program at 800/232-2159 or
- Two letters of recommendation (or one committee letter).
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Commitment to abide by the Midwestern University Drug-Free Workplace and Substance Abuse Policy.
- Passage of the Midwestern University criminal background check.