Physical Therapy Program
University graduation and degree conferral ceremonies are held in Spring of each year for the Physical Therapy Program. To qualify for graduation, students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 170 quarter credit hours in the curriculum;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.