Downers Grove, IL Campus
Students enjoy a 105-acre campus in Downers Grove nestled serenely within a rolling, wooded setting. The campus features the following facilities:
- Littlejohn Hall, the library technology center with extensive book, journal, and electronic collections linked by a computerized system, a medical informatics laboratory, a large multi-sectional auditorium and comfortable lounge and study areas.
- Alumni Hall, an academic facility with state-of-the-art osteopathic manipulative therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy labs, classrooms, research facilities and faculty offices.
- Centennial Hall composed of a pharmacy practice laboratory, three research laboratories, and two 258-seat lecture halls/classrooms.
- Recreation and Wellness Hall featuring a fully equipped weight room, an aerobic exercise room, racquetball/handball courts, a gymnasium, craft room, and music room. Additional recreational facilities include athletic fields for intramural sports.
- The six-story Redwood Hall features the Dorothy and Ward Perrin Interfaith Chapel, kitchens, classrooms, an auditorium, and residence hall rooms.
- The Commons student center houses the campus bookstore, mailroom, a full-service dining hall, coffee shop, computer lab and administrative offices.
- Haspel/Hambrick Hall provides space for administrative offices.
- Science Hall, a five-story academic building with modern classrooms, research laboratories, dental simulation clinic, student testing center, and faculty offices.
- Cardinal Hall, the 137,000 square-foot building includes a large auditorium space that can be used for campus-wide ceremonies and also be divided into five large lecture halls. The building also includes additional classrooms, a simulation center, and academic office space.
- The Midwestern University Multispecialty Clinic provides a state-of-the-art educational experience for Midwestern students while also meeting the community demand for a wide-range of patient care. The clinic is located approximately 10 minutes from the Downers Grove campus at 3450 Lacey Road, Downers Grove, IL. The six-story building includes the Dental Institute, Family Medicine, Eye Institute, Speech-Language Institute, and Physical Therapy Institute.