College of Dental Medicine-Arizona
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona may elect to accept transfer students from other dental schools as long as these students remain in good academic standing and have an acceptable reason(s) for seeking transfer. Typically, transfers are granted only to students desiring to transfer between the second and third years of the dental program.
To be considered for transfer, students must meet the College's general requirements for admission. Students must also observe the following procedures:
- All inquiries for transfer to Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- Completed applications are returned to the Office of Admissions and must include transcripts from the previous dental school, class rank (must be in top 50%), a statement of the reason for transfer, a Dean's letter of "Good Academic Standing," and a letter of reference from the Dean of Students.
- Completed applications are forwarded to the Dean.
- Applications are reviewed by the Dean, who will conduct interviews with transfer applicants.
- Applicants are notified by the Dean of final transfer admission decisions.
- Students applying for transfer must not have been previously rejected for admission to MWU-CDMA through the standard admissions process.