College of Veterinary Medicine
Matriculation in veterinary school is a privilege, not a right. Therefore, a student can be dismissed for the following reasons:
- Failure to achieve minimum academic standards (as outlined and enforced by the preclinical or clinical promotions committees)
- Failure to exhibit the professional and personal attributes required for the practice of veterinary medicine.
- Violation of CVM policies that are grounds for dismissal.
- Falsification of admission records.
- Failure to meet and maintain technical standards.