Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas
Glendale, AZ Campus
The University releases transcripts and duplicate diplomas upon receipt of a request from a student or graduate. All requests should be submitted through the Document Request Center (http://online.midwestern.edu.)
- No phone requests are honored.
- Allow one week for processing.
- There is no charge for a transcript release for MWU students prior to graduation; however, graduates and transferring students are required to pay a nominal amount per official transcript release.
- Individuals who are no longer students at MWU are charged the same rate as an alumnus.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student with a past-due account balance with MWU or the MWU Clinics.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student or alumnus who has not completed a financial aid exit interview, if aid was borrowed while attending MWU.
A graduate can request a duplicate wall diploma through the online student/alumni portal. For current pricing on transcripts and diplomas, please refer to the Registrar website at www.midwestern.edu/registrar