Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The field of assessment generally and accrediting agencies specifically are increasingly focused upon reviewing direct evidence of the achievement of stated student learning outcomes. Passage of a licensure/certification examination is an example of direct evidence of student learning because the examination and pass criterion are established by a professional organization external to Midwestern University. Most of the Midwestern University degree programs include as one of their stated student learning outcomes the passage of the relevant health professional licensure/certification examination(s). Accordingly, the Midwestern University institution-level, learning-assessment program provides direct evidence of student learning by profiling historically student performance on relevant licensure/certification examinations. Please refer to the Midwestern University Outcomes Matrix Part 2 report below for non-aggregated licensure/certification examination pass rates at the degree program (major) level. For presentations of both aggregated and individual licensure/certification examination pass rates, please refer to the "MWU Learning Assessment Program Results" reports listed below the MWU Outcomes Matrix.
Additionally, the Midwestern University institution-level, quality assessment program relates indirectly to student learning by providing a quality assessment of factors affecting the learning environment. Please see report presented below under "Assessment Reports: Ongoing/Historical".
In report titles below, "HLC" refers to the Higher Learning Commission , part of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- MWU Outcomes Matrix: FY11 - FY20 [Part 1: Admissions/Graduation Outcomes]
- MWU Outcomes Matrix: FY11 - FY20 [Part 2: Direct Evidence of Student Learning - Examination Outcomes]
Learning Assessment Program Overviews
- MWU Budgetary Support of Teaching and Learning: FY06 - FY15 [Benchmark - 2017]
- MWU IPEDS Academic Library Component: FY14 - FY15 [Benchmark - 2017]
- MWU Library Benchmark Report (Academic Library Survey - 2012)
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020) by Major, Gender and Race
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019) by Major, Gender and Race
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018) by Major, Gender and Race
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017) by Major, Gender and Race
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016) by Major, Gender and Race
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015) by Major, Gender and Race
- MWU Degrees Awarded (IPEDS: July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014) by Major, Gender and Race
Public Disclosure Student Achievement Outcomes
- MWU Student Achievement: Retention-Graduation-Licensure Examination Pass Rates (Links to public disclosure web page)