Downers Grove, IL Campus Catalog
College of Dental Medicine-Illinois
- Degree Description
- Graduation Requirements
- Licensure Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Student Academic Policies
- College of Dental Medicine-Illinois
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Illinois may award advanced standing credit for well-qualified dental graduates from other countries. The following procedures must be observed:
- All inquiries for transfer to Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Illinois must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- Completed applications are returned to the Office of Admissions and must include board scores, results from an English proficiency test, transcripts from the previous dental school, course-by-course evaluation by a recognized service, and a statement of the reason for transfer.
- The Admissions Committee reviews all completed applications and interviews selected candidates.
- Selected candidates undergo a psychomotor skills test.
- Applications are also reviewed by the Dean, who will coordinate/conduct interviews with the selected transfer applicants.
- Applicants are notified by the Dean of final transfer admission decisions.