All requests for advanced standing by admitted, transfer, or enrolled students are processed on a course-by-course basis by the Dean. Courses must be at the graduate level to be considered for advanced standing. To request advanced standing, a student must submit a letter to the Dean in which the student includes a list of the course(s), an official course description(s), a transcript, and a syllabus of the course(s) previously taken. It is expected that a minimum grade of a "B" would have been achieved in the class being petitioned. The decision to grant or deny advanced standing will be made by the divisions providing the dental course in consultation with the CDMI Dean's Office.