To qualify for the Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) degree, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study acceptable to the student's thesis committee, and complete a master's thesis project;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum 72 quarter hours of master's level courses with a 2.75 or higher cumulative grade point average;
- Pass all required courses;
- Receive a favorable recommendation from the Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Be recommended for conferral of the master's degree by the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.