To be considered for admission within our competitive selection process, applicants must submit the following documented evidence:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- An overall undergraduate and graduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.000 on a 4.000 scale is required.
- Completion of 18 semester hours or equivalent of prerequisite coursework in psychology with a grade of B- or better including: Introduction to General Psychology, Human Growth & Development or Personality Theory, Abnormal Psychology, Statistics or Tests and Measurements. Performance in undergraduate prerequisite courses must be at the level of B- or above as expected in the graduate program.
- Demonstration of community service or extracurricular activities.
- Motivation for and commitment to healthcare as demonstrated by previous work, volunteer work, or other life experiences.
- Oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with patients and colleagues.
- Commitment to abide by Midwestern University's Drug-Free Workplace and Substance Abuse Policy.
- Passage of the Midwestern University criminal background check.