University graduation and degree conferral ceremonies are held in the spring of each year for the Physical Therapy Program. To qualify for the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.750;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 171.0* quarter credit hours in the curriculum;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for the degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for the degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.
*For students admitted prior to June 2023, refer to the published curriculum for Year 1 listed in the Midwestern University Catalog for the year in which you matriculated.