Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The University releases transcripts and duplicate diplomas upon receipt of a request from a student or graduate. All requests should be submitted through the Document Request Center (http://online.midwestern.edu.)
- No phone requests are honored.
- Allow one week for processing.
- There is no charge for a transcript release for MWU students prior to graduation; however, graduates and transferring students are required to pay a nominal amount per official transcript release.
- Individuals who are no longer students at MWU are charged the same rate as an alumnus.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student with a past-due account balance with MWU or the MWU Clinics.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student or alumnus who has not completed a financial aid exit interview, if aid was borrowed while attending MWU.
A graduate can request a duplicate wall diploma through the online student/alumni portal. For current pricing on transcripts and diplomas, please refer to the Registrar website at www.midwestern.edu/registrar