Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine educates students to exhibit professionalism, provide patient care, and serve their communities in order to become qualified osteopathic physicians.
The mission will be achieved by meeting the following objectives:
- Incorporate clinical teaching into the curriculum.
- Incorporate osteopathic principles and practice, including osteopathic manipulative treatment, into the curriculum.
- Incorporate basic scientific principles.
- Provide opportunities for research and scholarly activity for students, residents, and faculty.
- Prepare students for COMLEX-USA Level 1, Level 2 CE, and Level 2 PE to support completion of the program and graduation.
- Demonstrate student acquisition of the osteopathic core competencies.
- Assess the performance of AZCOM graduates.
- Encourage participation in community service by students, residents, and faculty.
- Support postgraduate training programs associated with Midwestern University, including osteopathic recognition program development.
- Equip students to be successful in residency placement.
- Provide faculty and staff development opportunities.
- Provide financial literacy programs and events.
- Support mental health and wellness for students, residents, and faculty.