All students enrolled in AZCPM are expected to:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in their course of study.
- Understand and meet all established College academic and professional requirements and standards as described in the course syllabi, program-related manuals, University Catalog, and Student Handbook.
- Self-monitor their academic performance in all required courses.
- Complete all course-related requirements in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Seek assistance if encountering academic difficulty.
- Contact the Dean and/or course director when performance has been unsatisfactory; and
- Regularly check home or campus mailbox at least twice a week and university e-mail account daily for information concerning educational programs. This is particularly important at the end of the quarter and during quarter breaks when information concerning academic performance may be distributed.