Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona may elect to accept transfer students from other dental schools as long as these students remain in good academic standing and have (an) acceptable reason(s) for seeking transfer.
To be considered for transfer, students must meet the College's general requirements for admission. Students must also observe the following procedures:
- All inquiries for transfer to Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- Completed applications are returned to the Office of Admissions and must include transcripts from the previous dental school, class rank, a statement of the reason for transfer, a Dean's letter of Good Academic Standing.
- The Admissions Committee reviews all completed applications and interviews selected applicants.
- Applications also are reviewed by the Dean, who will conduct interviews with the selected transfer applicants.
- Applicants are notified by the Dean of final transfer admission decisions.