Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The M.P.H. program assigns a faculty advisor to students in each matriculating cohort to assist with academic concerns. For dual-degree students, faculty mentors or co-mentors are jointly appointed to the College of Graduate Studies (CGS) from their primary degree programs and assist students with the unique challenges of simultaneously managing two programs of study. In addition to faculty mentors, the Program Director, CGS Dean, Associate Deans, and the Dean of Students are also available to assist students. It is the student’s responsibility to initiate contact with the faculty mentor for assistance. CGS faculty mentors act as liaisons between the faculty and students. Their responsibilities include:
- Serving as the student’s advisor and academic/professional counselor.
- Overseeing and monitoring the academic progress and professional growth of the student.
- Assisting the student in seeking academic and personal counseling services provided by the institution.
- Serving as an advocate for the student.
- Counseling the student during their selection of a career path within the profession.