To qualify for the M.P.H. degree, students must:
- Complete satisfactorily all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
- Complete satisfactorily the required minimum number of 56 quarter-credits in the curriculum.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master’s degree conferral from the CGS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master’s degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.
Master of Public Health degrees earned as part of the dual degree option are awarded at the commencement for the primary health professional degree program. All other Master of Public Health degrees are awarded at the CGS commencement.