To qualify for the M.S. in Precision Medicine degree, students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum number of 46 credit hours in the curriculum (including documented dual degree credits).
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master’s degree conferral from the CGS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master’s degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.