Glendale, AZ Campus Catalog
College of Health Sciences
- Student Academic Policies
- Physician Assistant Program
- Occupational Therapy Program
- Cardiovascular Science Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - Entry into Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Physical Therapy Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) Program
- College of Health Sciences
The following academic policies apply to all students who matriculate during the academic year of this catalog publication. These policies will apply throughout the entire time a student is enrolled in the college. In the event that these policies need to be revised as the result of new accreditation requirements, mandates by the United States Department of Education, or other unforeseen circumstances, students will be notified in writing prior to the effective date of the new policy.
Faculty and students should also refer to the University Academic Policy section for additional policies that apply to all students at Midwestern University.
For various reasons, a restructuring of a student's academic course load may be necessary. If qualified, an individual's academic course load may be reduced so that the student enters an extended track program. Such a program rearranges the course schedule so that the normal time period for the program is extended, usually by an additional year. A student is placed on an extended program by the Academic Review Committee.