Glendale, AZ Campus Catalog
College of Health Sciences
- Student Academic Policies
- Physician Assistant Program
- Occupational Therapy Program
- Cardiovascular Science Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - Entry into Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Physical Therapy Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) Program
- College of Health Sciences
To be considered for admission into the Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program, applicants must submit to the Office of Admissions application packets that include:
- A completed Application for Admission form to be submitted online through www.midwestern.edu.
- A nonrefundable, nonwaivable application fee of $50 upon submission of online application.
- Official transcripts verifying completion of baccalaureate or higher level degrees in Nursing from regionally accredited programs and satisfactory completion of all prerequisite coursework.
- Official final transcripts from all colleges attended post-high school.
Please note: The receipt of the application materials and the status of the file can be tracked on the University's website. Upon receipt of the application the Office of Admissions will send instructions for accessing account information. Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions at the above address of any changes in mailing address and/or e-mail address.
All requests for withdrawal of an application must be done in writing via e-mail, fax or letter submitted to the Office of Admissions.