Glendale, AZ Campus Catalog
College of Health Sciences
- Student Academic Policies
- Physician Assistant Program
- Occupational Therapy Program
- Cardiovascular Science Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - Entry into Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Physical Therapy Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) Program
- College of Health Sciences
To qualify for the Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (D.N.A.P.) Program, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study acceptable to the Program Student Academic Review Committee.
- Satisfactorily complete the required number of 177 credit hours, pass all courses with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher, and achieve a "B-" or higher in all DNAPG courses.
- Receive a favorable recommendation from the Nurse Anesthesia Program, Student Academic Review Committee, and the College of Health Sciences Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Be recommended for conferral of the doctoral degree by the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.