To qualify for the degree Master of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum number of 121 credit hours in the curriculum;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master's degree conferral from the Program faculty to the Program Student Academic Review Committee and from this committee to the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master's degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.