Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
To qualify for the degree Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 170.5 quarter credit hours in the curriculum.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.