Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
To qualify for the degree Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.M.S.), students must:
- Follow an approved course of study leading to the completion of all master's requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete all professional courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00; and no unremediated course failures.
- Pass all of the Summative evaluations.
- Satisfactorily complete the required 141 credit hours in the overall course of study.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the PA Program Student Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Be recommended for conferral of the master's degree by the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University, and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.