The Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Program seeks to:
- Foster a supportive learning environment for students;
- Foster a collaborative and compassionate approach to patient care;
- Graduate competent speech-language pathologists who possess the levels of clinical judgment, knowledge, empathy, technical skills, and confidence to begin professional practice with a culturally and linguistically diverse society;
- Foster a philosophy of lifelong learning in speech-language pathology students;
- Expand clinical practice in the Midwestern University Speech-Language Institute to provide speech-language pathology students with a broad range of evidence-based and interprofessional practice experiences;
- Advance the knowledge base of the profession through research and support of students' scholarly activities;
- Contribute to the overall growth and academic excellence of Midwestern University by supporting its Mission and Vision.