Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
To qualify for graduation with the Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology degree (M.S.), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum number of 111.5-112.5 credit hours in the curriculum;
- Pass the Comprehensive Examination with a minimum score of 70%;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the Speech-Language Pathology Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.